Follow the simple steps below and at any stage if you get stuck don't hesitate to contact our customer care team by submitting a query here.
1. Once you have finished shopping, click your mouse on the shopping bag icon at the top right hand corner of your screen. Click on the yellow button GO TO CHECK OUT.
2. On the MY BAG page, you can review your cart contents, enter a Best&Less promotional code, continue shopping or continue to check out. It's important to check that your sizes are correct as we are unable to make any amends to your order once completed. At this stage you can also remove items from your cart by clicking the x in the top left hand corner of the image.
3. If you wish to proceed to check out click the yellow button CHECK OUT SECURELY. The next screen gives you the option to check out via your account, check out as a guest or create an account. To check out via your account you will need to fill in your email and password in the LOGIN section on the top left and click LOGIN AND CHECKOUT. If you wish to check out as a guest you will need to fill in your email address in the GUEST CHECKOUT section in the bottom left hand of the screen. Alternatively if you wish to create an account you can do so by filling in your first name, last name, email address and password in the CREATE AN ACCOUNT section on the right hand side of the screen. Please note that if you continue as a guest you won't be able to view this order in your account at a later stage.
4. You will be taken to step 1 of the check-out process: MY DETAILS where you will be asked to enter your shipping address (the address that you wish for the parcel to be delivered to). Please ensure you provide your full address and enter your state and four digit postcode. If your state is not visible ensure you are scrolling down as VIC and WA are not visible until you scroll down. You also have the option to submit further delivery instructions. Important note: We strongly urge you to personally sign for this parcel yourself or to collect it from your local post office if you’re not home at time of delivery. Best&Less will not be liable for missing parcels. Once you are happy that the shipping details are correct click on the blue button CONTINUE TO PAYMENT. If a Pop Up comes up with your address just ensure that it is correct and complete and click "Use This Address".
5. This will bring you to step 2 of the check-out process: PAYMENT DETAILS. Enter your credit card details, bearing in mind that this is a secure system and we do not keep your card details on file. We automatically use the same shipping address for the billing address so if your billing address is different to your shipping address un-tick the box that says "Billing address is the same as delivery address" and you can fill in your billing address (address the credit card is registered to), review and then click the blue button REVIEW ORDER. If the billing address is the same as your shipping address there is no need to un-tick this box just click REVIEW ORDER. This will not charge your account or confirm the order yet.
7. Once this process is complete, you will be presented with a confirmation number and shortly after you will receive an order confirmation to the email address provided. Please note that once you click PAY SECURELY orders cannot be changed, amended or cancelled.