If an arrow appears on the product listing page (e.g.$15.00^), this is to indicate that the item is ‘priced from’ that amount.
Articles in this section
- The price online is different to in store?
- Do you offer Lay- By? What is the charge for Lay By in store?
- When will I receive my order confirmation?
- Why is there a ‘pending’ transaction from Best&Less shown on my bank statement?
- How do I redeem a promotion code? Or, I am having a problem with my promotion code, what should I do?
- I haven’t received one of my items, what’s happened?
- How can I pay for my order?
- Why does the product listing page display a different price than the product details page?
- Why does in store and online store prices differ?