The health and safety of our staff and customers is one of our utmost priorities. In respect to the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to update you on how we’re practicing the highest hygiene standards possible to continue providing for our communities.
We have made changes in-store to combat the spread of illness and ensure we’re able to continue serving the needs of our customers. Some of which include:
- 1.5m social distancing at the registers, including using alternate registers open to ensure 1.5m is maintained.
- Our stores will monitor limits to customers allowed in-store to not exceed 100.
- Ensuring team members are well before starting a shift.
- Supplying hand sanitiser for staff in each store.
- Increased cleaning of check out areas, screens and EFTPOS machines.
- Increased cleaning of our stores by our external contractors.
- Discontinuing our bra fitting services for the time being.
- Closing our fitting rooms in-store until further notice.
- We are currently working on adding register screens into stores for added protection.
We are following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation, and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus. In the occasion of Coronavirus in store, we will act upon advice provided by the appropriate authorities and take all precautionary and immediate steps required to ensure our teams and customers are safe, which may include store closure, deep cleaning and other measures. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, but our number one priority in the event of any such incident will be ensuring the safety of our customers and team.