Best&Less Click & Collect allows you to browse online, pay for your items, and then pick them up for your nearest store. Click & Collect orders are typically available to collect from your selected store within 2 hours of purchasing. This applies when having ordered during store hours, out of hours orders will be available for pick up the next day. Best&Less Click & Collect is FREE, with no minimum spend!
To place a Click & Collect order, follow these easy steps!
- Set your store - choosing your nearest store at the top of your screen allows us to show you the items that are readily available for you to pick up as a Click & Collect order.
- Start shopping - browse our website as you normally would!
- Adding to bag - when you’ve found something you love, select the Click & Collect option on the product page, and add to bag.
- Checkout with your goodies - review your bag, in the delivery details of the checkout, ensure that Click & Collect is displayed on your screen. It’s best to double check that you’ve selected the correct store you’d like to pick your order up from.
- Select payment method - your Click & Collect order can be paid for with any of our regularly offered payment methods. Your regular debit card, Klarna, PayPal, Afterpay, Zip Pay and Google Pay can all be used at the checkout.
- Check your emails - once you’ve completed your order, you will receive an email from us letting you know when your order is ready to collect!
- Collect your order! - head in store and quote your order number to our helpful in store besties! Make sure you bring your ID so we know we're giving your order to the right person.
Click & Collect FAQ's
Is Click & Collect a FREE service?
Yes – Click & Collect is FREE for all orders, there is no minimum spend.
How long will it take for my Click & Collect order to be ready in store?
Best&Less Click & Collect orders are fulfilled from our store network and will typically be available to collect in store within 2 hours.
This applies when having ordered during store opening hours, out of hours orders will be available the next day.
You will receive an email notifying you as soon as your order is ready to collect.
How long do you hold Click & Collect orders?
Once you are notified your order is ready to collect you will then have 21 days to collect your order from the store.
You will receive 2 additional reminders to come and collect your order and if it is not collected after 21 days it will be cancelled and refunded.
Can someone collect my Click & Collect order for me?
No, you will need to collect your own order. Photo ID will be required along with your order confirmation email.
Are all products available for Click & Collect?
Items that are in stock at your preferred collection store will be available to order through Click & Collect. You can set your preferred store on our website to view the products available through Click & Collect.
Can I return an item in store once I collect my order?
If you change your mind and decide to return item/s, you can return to any of our stores for either a refund or exchange.
View our returns policy for more information.
My order was confirmed, but I have received a cancellation email saying that an item is out of stock. Why is this?
Occasionally when our team members are in store picking your order, an item may be damaged, missing from the shelves, or at peak times such as Christmas, the item may have just sold out in store.
We will only discover this as we pick your order. In this instance you will receive a cancellation email advising you what has changed from your original order. You will be refunded for the item/s we weren't able to provide you.
We apologise if this happens - please contact us if you have any issues in relation to this.
How do I collect my order?
When your order is ready for collection, we will send you an email confirmation to let you know your order is ready in store.
Please bring a photo ID and the order confirmation with you when you come to collect your order.
Please ask our friendly staff at the front counter who will be able to give you your Click & Collect order.
What happens if I place an order for Click & Collect and my store closes?
Should our stores temporarily close and you have a pre-existing Collect from Store order, we can hold this until our stores open again. If you would prefer a refund please email us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a cancellation and refund.